Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal Reveal

I'm a few days behind on this, but here is my foodie pen pal reveal!

My Foodie Pen Pal was Alexandra. She emailed me and asked me a few of my favorite foods. I told her that my favorite food was pineapple and peanut butter.  She sent me a couple of peanut butter flavored Lara Bars. Dried Pineapple Rings form Trader Joes (these were my favorite!!!), a tropical trail mix, some pink straws, a few recipes for smoothies/protein shakes (they are yummy!), and she also included a Kid's Clif Bar and a bow that she made for my daughter! I loved the fact that she included things for my daughter! That was SO sweet!

Elliott munching on her Clif Bar and showing off her new bow!

My loot!

Pink straws and recipes, dried pineapple rings, tropical trail mix!

Cute and sweet card and Lara Bars!
I loved being a part of the Foodie Pen Pal and I will definitely be participating again! I have a button on the side of blog, if you are interested in participating in the Foodie Pen Pal Program!

No comments:

Post a Comment