Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I had my WW meeting today and I lost 5.2# this week! I was so very excited! I got my first 5# sticker and I'm so proud! I've also exercised 5 days in a row!

I'm going to register to do the Thanksgiving 5k in my town. I won't be running, of course, but it's on my way to my goals. I want to be able to RUN the River Run which is a 5k in June. My friends, Kim and Bekki, are going to walk the 5k with me. I'm so excited!

Today at work, there was left over birthday cake from a birthday yesterday when I was off. I LOVE cake! It's my favorite food ever. I lasted until about 3pm, then I looked to see if there was any left. There was one piece and I decided to eat it. I knew I wouldn't be bingeing on it because it was the last piece. I ate it and it was good, but I felt like shit afterwards. Not about eating it, but physically, I felt like shit. I had this huge sugar rush and it did not feel good.

In other news, I can't believe my daughter still has Halloween candy left! I haven't had any in over a week! I feel like I'm making great strides!

Here's to another awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment