Tuesday, May 8, 2012

GFC2C Weigh In



I'd like to say that I don't know what happened, but that is not the case. I know exactly what happened and I'm so disappointed with myself :( I was down to 202.8 on Thursday. We went to Sonic on Thursday night and I had planned out my order and then they didn't have it! So I ate onion rings and a strawberry limeade and a hamburger. Then a similar thing happened Friday morning. We stopped at McDonalds and I was going to get my 150 calorie caramel latte, but the  machine was broken, so they said I could get a caramel frappe, which ended up being 550 calories (which I finally looked up on Sunday). We had an office meeting on Friday too, so I just decided that I was going to "take Friday off" of counting. Which turned into taking Saturday and Sunday off too. What's even worse, is that I even worked out 6 days this week!

I went grocery shopping Sunday and yesterday was a new day, so I'm back on track.

I have a race on Saturday. Girls on The Run with my niece and sister-in-law. When I went to register, I was registering for 2 races and they asked me what size shirts I wanted and I said Large. When I got home, I didn't realize that the GOTR shirt was a women's cut shirt and it is way too small :( Oh well, I will fit into it someday soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the girls on the run 5k on the 19th!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I am so excited about this race! it looks really fun and im super excited to be running it with my 10 year old niece!

      Delete