Monday, May 21, 2012

Weigh In



Uh, I keep losing and gaining the same five pounds over and over again! But today, that stops! I bought a new cup yesterday. A 24 oz water cup! And today I drank 7 24oz cups of water!

I didn't have a run scheduled for tonight, so I asked Stephanie if she wanted to go to they Y. We went and lifted weights and did some elliptical. And I wore a tank top! It was the first time I have ever worn a tank top in public in my life!

While we were there, there was a Zumba class going on and we watched a little. It looked really fun! Stephanie said that we should join in, but I was already in a tank top, and I can't do a Zumba class AND wear a tank top at the same time! That is way too far out of my comfort zone. We decided that we are going to do Turbokick class tomorrow and Zumba on Thursday. It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment