Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I had a weigh in today and I was down 1.4#. Not much, but I was surprised that it was that much considering the weekend food debacle. The WW meeting was PACKED today! Usually there are only about 6 people, but today there were close to 25!

At work, we always get a cake on everyone's birthday. Stephanie's birthday is tomorrow and she is off, so we had her cake today. I didn't have any of the cake, nor did I want any. I usually LOVE cake, but it was carrot cake, which I'm not crazy about. So I ate 2 clementines while everyone else had enormous pieces of cake! I was truly happy and proud! Before, I would've eaten a piece, even though I don't really like it.

Yesterday I made some lentil and veggie soup in the slow cooker for lunches this week. I had some for the first time today and it was SO good! I'd never (to my knowledge) had lentils before, but I like them very much. They are so filling! And they are on a list of the top 5 healthiest foods.

Here's to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment