Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's Almost Over!

I have not been doing so great the past couple of weeks. Last week at weigh-in, I only lost 0.6#. Boo! Since then I have not done so great. We had our holiday party at work, we had a cookie decorating girls night, and then yesterday was Trail Mix day at work. I haven't gone completely off plan, but I have not been tracking like I normally do, AND I have indulged much more than I would have liked to AND I haven't been exercising AT ALL. I'll be surprised if I don't have a gain tomorrow :(

I'm not totally off the wagon though. I starting tracking again today. And next Wednesday is the start of the beginners running program that Kim and I are doing. I'm so excited about it.

I'm so excited for this week to be over. Then I'll have survived Holiday Season of 2011. We get all kinds of goodies from clients and other businesses that we do business this time of year and it's so tempting! Even though I have been indulging some, I have done astronomically better than my "usual" self.

Well, here's to another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment