Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Visit from the Scale Fairy

I couldn't believe I lost 1.2# this week! That's twice as much as last week! I was pleasantly surprised! I even ate a little before the weigh in, which I usually do not do!

I am such a dumbass! I was making dinner and I guess I forgot to turn a burner off because when I reached across the oven and my belly touched it, it burned through my shirt and left a little burn mark on my belly. I was so mad! This is my favorite shirt!

I got a flier in the mail today about the free joiner fee for the YMCA right now! I was super excited! I have been wanting to join, but I told myself that I would wait until they had a free joiner deal. And next week is bring a friend week, and my brother is a member, so I asked him if he would bring me and he said yes! He said he has been working on running too!

That's all for now... Stupid stove!

No comments:

Post a Comment