Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In

Weighed in today with a loss of 1.4 pounds! Not my goal of 1.9 a week, but I'll take it! It did bring me down to 218.8 which makes my 219 goal and a month early! Next stop, 210! A lady at WW told the leader that she could really tell I was losing weight and the leader told me and it made me smile! I really love going to the WW meetings!

We had a run today. 25 minutes. It sucked so bad! The whole time my back and feet were aching and I was having some intestinal discomfort as well. I stuck it out though. My shoe came untied towards the end and I had to stop to tie it and it pissed me off. I ran an extra minute and half to make up for lost time...

I talked to my mom on the phone tonight. She lives in Oklahoma City and she said she was thinking about coming for a visit this weekend. She asked if I had anything planned for Saturday and I told her that I had my run at 730a and then work afterwards until noon. She said she can't believe that I get up on a Saturday morning and run before work and that she doesn't know how I do it. I am determined! That's what I told her!

Hoping Saturday's run is much better!

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO for showing people your new lifestyle! Hope the run is better, now...double knot those laces! :)

    ReplyDelete