Tuesday, April 3, 2012

1/2 and 1/2

So it's official. Half marathon training starts in June! We got an email from one of our running coaches saying that they were going to do another Start2Finish group in June for the Prairie Fire 5k, Half Marathon, and Full Marathon! Kim and I immediately signed up! I feel like I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but I'm excited anyway!

Kim and I ran at the park yesterday and it was a good run! I ran 2.6 miles at a 13:35 pace. It's not my best, but it's better than my average!

I've been doing really well with limiting my snacking during the day. Yesterday at work, I didn't snack at all, and today I had 6 whole wheat crackers.

Kim added some pictures to facebook of the race and stuff so I'll add them here...
Kim and I the night it was raining really hard on our group run! We are soaked!

Crossing the Finish Line! That is Stephanie with her arms up in celebration!
Kim and I around 1k
Me, Kim, Stephanie pre race

No comments:

Post a Comment