Saturday, April 7, 2012

Non-Weigh In

I tried to go weigh in at WW this morning, but they wouldn't let me since it hasn't been a full week since I weighed in. Boo! I guess I'll have to use my home scale for the Get Fit Coast 2 Coast Challenge. That is fine I guess. I count my WW weight as my "official weight" because it weighs me less it's usually the same scale at the same time every week. Oh well, my home scale will do the job!

Since they wouldn't let me weigh in and it was the same meeting I attended on Sunday, I didn't stay. I went to Walgreens and got stuff for Elliott's Easter basket.

We had a run scheduled this morning, but we were instructed to do it on our own since they were having the Easter Sun Run 10k in the park today. I didn't end up running, so I'll run tomorrow.

Stephanie and I went to yoga today after work. It was a lot tougher than I thought it would be. There were some poses that were completely out of the question. I don't think I've ever felt fatter or more out of shape! After the class, an older lady in the class asked if it was our first time and asked how we liked it. She told us she had been doing it for 2 months and she had gone from having 2 rolls to 1! :) It surprised me that she had only been going 2 months, because in the class she seemed like a pro. I did like the yoga though. I will go again. My favorite pose was the corpse pose! I felt really great afterward. The staff at the studio was really nice too!

After yoga, Elliott and I went to my SIL house to dye eggs with her and my niece. My niece hid plastic eggs filled with candy for Elliott to find! This is our second year of doing this and I really like it!

Tomorrow we go back to Jennifer's (my SIL) for our family get together.

That's all for now! Hope everyone has a happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment