Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Getting Faster

Today was a running day. I ran with Kim and Stephanie at the park. A girl from the S2F program was going to come run with us too, but her husband was working late so she could not.

I felt like today's run was hard and easy. It was hard to keep going (I had to stop for water 2x and take a couple of walking breaks), but I was able to hold conversation with Kim much better than I usually am. And I was very surprised to see that my pace was 13:16. I'm getting faster and able to maintain conversation! That is a step in the right direction!

We have another 30 minute run tomorrow, then 45 minutes on Saturday. Then next week is a step back week. Then we have our 2 miler next Sunday.

Doing well with food today, even though I had a little bit of candy. Oatmeal for breakfast and dinner! I might be on another oatmeal kick!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment