Sunday, April 1, 2012

Progress

I just got home from WW and I lost 2.0 this week! That takes me to a total loss of 49.2lbs. I'm so close to 50lbs! I really wanted 50lbs this week, but I will be there!

OMG! At the WW meeting, I felt something on my neck and I grabbed it off, and it was a tick! I freaked out and threw it on the carpet and tried to step on it, but of course that didn't work. I didn't see it after that, so I tried to put it out of my mind. Then a few minutes later, it was crawling on my foot! I kicked it off and then was really looking for it. When there was a break in the meeting I said "There is a tick down here that keeps crawling on me and it is really freaking me out!" The WW leader, killed it and took it outside. It was kind of funny, but it really did freak me out! How did I get a tick on me? And how long had it been on me?

I had a group run with S2F yesterday. I ran a 13:35 minute mile. 2.6 miles. It's not as good as Wednesday, but it's much better than usual. There was a girl in front of me and I told myself I was going to keep pace with her. I did really well the first loop, but the second, she got ahead of me pretty far. I pushed harder than usual, but i felt really good afterward!

Kara, Stephanie, and I
We went to the drive in movies last night to see The Hunger Games. Before we went, we stopped at Sonic and I got a Route 44 Diet Cherry Limeade and a small sweet potato tots. Kara brought some snacks and stuff, and Bekki and Stephanie stopped at Quik Trip to get some candy. I had my drink and tots. Then at the movie I had a Fruit by the Foot, a Gatorade, 5 Reeses Pieces, 1 Milk Dud, and then a cup of popcorn. I had to say out loud to myself "Okay, Carrie, don't blow it tonight!" I had to go pee right before the movie started, then I had to go pee again about 3/4 of the way through the movie. I really liked the movie! It was, of course, different from the book, but still good! I can't wait to see the next two!



Today they are having an Easter egg hunt at the YMCA, and I'm taking Elliott. My MIL and I think my SIL's are going with their children also. Then my MIL is having a BBQ at her house. I will have to stay focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment