Friday, March 30, 2012

The Big Ditch Run

OMG, I'm glad this week is over (almost! I still have to work 3 hours tomorrow.) It had been a strange week!

Stephanie and I were going to go swimming tonight, but Paul wanted to enjoy the nice evening. He flies RC airplanes and he wanted to go tonight. So I canceled with Stephanie and went with him. Elliott and I took a long walk on this trail that was called "The Big Ditch Run". I carried her on my shoulders for most of the walk, which had me sweating! I can't believe I used to carry around almost 2 of her all day ever day in extra body fat!

Tomorrow is a S2F run in morning. Then I work for 3 hours. Then tomorrow night Stephanie and I are going to the drive-in movie to see the Hunger Games with two other girls we work with, Kara and Bekki. I'm really excited to see it!

Here is a funny picture of Elliott on the way home today! She is so silly!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. It really puts it in perspective when you think about how much weight you have lost and the weight of your child. Congratulations and I hope you had fun at the drive-in. It's been so long since I've gone to the drive-in. Good memories!

    ReplyDelete