Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Postponed

I'm at the point where I feel like I've had enough. Yesterday I skipped postponed my scheduled run. I just wasn't up to it. Not only that, but I went out to lunch with co-workers and had mexican food, fajitas. I didn't even look up the calories at all. I came home from work and ate a huge piece of cookie bark. Then I went to dinner with Paul and Elliott to Chik-fil-a and had nuggets, french fries, and lemonade. I'm trying not to feel horribly guilty.

So here is my pity party: I've been at this for over 5 months now. I've changed my eating habits, my exercise habits, I have lost weight, but I'm not anywhere near where I want to be. I'm realizing that this is a freaking journey. I still have a LONG way to go, and I just needed a day off. So I took it. I'm going to do my scheduled 30 minute run tonight. We have another run tomorrow. I have bootcamp on Thursday. And the race is Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment