Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In

Yesterday was weigh in day and I lost 2.2 pounds this week! Yay! I had lost 1.4 pounds three weeks in a row, which is a pretty good loss, but my goal is 1.9 pounds per week.

Last night was our Wednesday night S2F group run. Kim got out of her class early so she was able to come! It was an easy run. We did a 45 second run-90 second walk for 20 minutes. Kim and I got to chat a lot during the run! Stephanie did great last night! She said that she was going to really push herself since it was a much shorter running time, and she did! We got a coupon for a free smoothie from Smoothie King (as part of our S2F package) and the three of us went straight from the run to Smoothie King! The girl working at Smoothie King was very helpful! I had a "Make It Skinny" Peach Slice Plus with soy protein. It was soooo delicious!

Tonight I start Sam's boot camp! I'm excited about it! Then tomorrow night Stephanie, Kim, and I are going to workout at the Y. Saturday is our group run. Then Sunday I rest!

I was talking to Kara at work yesterday and she was talking about how she is not doing well with the weight loss lately. I told her she needs to get her butt in gear!

I was telling Kim last night that the most difficult part in all of this is the fact that I have a child. I really wish I would've done all of this before I had a kid. She was surprised by that. It's just that I feel guilty because I am away from her all day at work. Top that with her crying every time I leave and you get a nice pot of guilt stew. I have to give a shout out to all of the single moms out there losing weight and exercising, Paul is super supportive and helps out so much! I don't know if I would be able to do this without him!

I have to post this photo of Elliott. She went to sleep with wet hair and it looked so crazy when she woke up. And she has a sad face. She is not a morning person!


Yesterday's Food Log

Breakfast: Peanut Butter Oatmeal (236 calories)
AM Snack: 1/8 cup chocolate covered goji berries (90 calories)
Lunch: 2 pieces of peanut butter toast (370 calories)
Dinner: 4.7oz of Italian Chicken (150 calories)
PM Snack: Peach Slice Plus Smoothie (364 calories)
Total Calories: 1210 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment