Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sailing!

So, I think I have gotten the wind back in my sails! Yesterday my food was on point! We had a run last night, so Kim, Steph, and I met at the Y at 7pm. There were NO treadmills open so we went upstairs and ran on the track. It was a 25 minute run, and it went pretty well. Stephanie said that it was not a good run for her, but not every run will be a good run. She is getting faster though. Kim lapped me twice! I was wearing these newish pants. They are capri compression pants and they are really tight. They are supposed to be tight, it's kind of the point, but I felt a little self conscious in them. When I was running, I kept trying to pull my shirt down over my butt, and Kim was running by me and said "Stop trying to cover up your butt! It looks good!" Lol!


After the run we stood on the track and talked for a while, which was nice! I hadn't seen Kim in about 2 weeks! There has been some stressful stuff going on at work and I got to get it off my chest and let off some steam!

Also, Kim, Steph, and I are doing the Color Run in Kansas City!!!! This video is from Vegas, but you get the idea!



 I am so excited! Registration opened last week and the two of them both registered, but it kind of slipped my mind. Then Kim texted me Sunday night and said that registration was full, but they were opening up another race on Sunday, with the option to maybe switch to Saturday. So I got up and registered when it opened at 6am. I looked at lunch time and there were still no Saturday spots open, so we talked and decided that they would switch to Sunday, which actually works out better. Now we don't all have to request off of work (which really isn't a problem, since I make the schedule, lol, but there are a few others that we all have requested off already...), we don't have to drive to Kansas City at night after work, and we all get to run together since I'm a procrastinator! We are all super excited!
I was thinking of maybe doing a food log on here... I don't usually post every day, but I'm going to try. My food log from yesterday:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with peanut butter (265 calories)
AM Snack: Dark chocolate covered goji berries (180 calories)
Lunch: 2 pieces of peanut butter toast (370 calories)
PM Snack: Banana and dark chocolate covered goji berries (306)
Dinner: Steak and green beans (548 calories)
Total: 1669 calories

1 comment:

  1. *slinks back into blogging* That run look slike it is a LOT of fun. Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete