Saturday, March 10, 2012

Headband!

We had a 30 minute run this morning. We went 2 miles. My legs were so sore and tired still from boot camp on Thursday, but I made it through!

After the run and work, Kim, Stephanie, and I went to lunch and then went shopping so Stephanie could get a new running outfit for the 5k. She and Kim bought a lot of stuff, but I only bought a headband! A $20 headband, but still, only a headband! I was so proud.

For lunch we went to Doc Greens. I got a Thai chicken wrap with grilled squash and zucchini. I just looked up the calories and the wrap was 752!!! Geez! The squash and zucchini was only 18! I'll be having a light dinner tonight!

When I got home, Paul and Elliott were not here. I don't know where they are, but I'm enjoying being here by myself. This does not happen often!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment