Thursday, March 29, 2012

4 Years



Today is Paul and I's 4th wedding anniversary. I'm almost back down to the weight I was when we got married. I was around 190 when we got married... I started at 210 and had a year to lose, but I didn't take it seriously and only lost 20lbs. We don't have any huge plans to celebrate... I made some baked tilapia for dinner and then he went to a meeting of a club he is in... For our 1st anniversary we went to a Bed & Breakfast. Our 2nd anniversary, we had a 12 day old baby, so we just had a casual dinner at Red Robin. Last year we got into a huge fight, so we didn't even really talk... I'm completely exhausted, so I don't feel like making a huge deal of in anyway. Elliott got out of bed and was crying last night, so Paul brought her into our bed. I never sleep very well if she sleeps with us. Which is weird, because she slept with us until she was about 18 months old.





Today was Monday Part 4! I'm usually off on Tuesdays, but this week and next I have to work because someone is on vacation. I'm so ready for a day off, but I'll love my paycheck!

I did really good counting my points again today! I was supposed to go to boot camp tonight, but I really did not feel like going.

Stephanie and I are going to go swimming tomorrow night at the Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment