Friday, March 16, 2012

Birthday Prep!

I weighed in today. I had a loss of 1.4. It's better than I thought it was going to be! One step closer to my goal! Elle went with me to the meeting. She was kind of a grump and I see now, why it is better for me to go on Wednesday alone!

I went grocery shopping for all her birthday party snacks. It's kind of dangerous. I've already eaten 3 cookies. This party planning stresses me out. I should have trusted my instincts and not had a party. Oh well, tomorrow evening it will be over and I won't have to worry about it again until next year.

I sent Elliott's picture in to the morning news for the birthday section of the show. They pronounced our last name wrong, but it was cute to see her on TV. She was oblivious!

I have a little bit more food shopping to do for the party tomorrow. I have had her birthday presents for months! I got her these twin dolls, a My Little Pony, and play food for her kitchen at the grocery store in December when all of their xmas toys were on clearance. I also got her a Curious George T-shirt and I also am counting Sesame Street Live as a birthday present. She really doesn't need anything. She has tons of toys and clothes. I'm kind of dreading her getting more tomorrow! But she is going to have a good time! That's the important thing! This year she will be able to participate a lot more!

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment