Thursday, March 22, 2012

Large!

I am finally out of my funk! I ran Mondays' run on Tuesday. By myself, outside, in the rain. And it was freaking fantastic! I loved running in the rain! I had downloaded a new running mix and I had a great run! Probably my best run yet!

Yesterday was our group run. Stephanie didn't go, but Kim got to since she is on Spring Break. It was raining again, and it was a great run again!

After the run, there was a presentation about the Alter-G Anti-Gravity treadmill. I read about this recently and I was interested to hear about it! It's a treadmill that can take you down to as much as 20% of your body weight. The guy told us that we could come by any time to try it out! I'm SO going to! I even had a dream about last night!

Last night we signed up for a 2-miler on April 22. We had talked about wanting to do it, and then they were offering a, one night only, $10 discount, so we signed up! I got a size Large race shirt, and I tried it on when I got home, and it fits!

Also, this morning I put on a top that I have that is a size Large and it fits too! A large, a regular large! Not an extra large, not an extra extra large, a regular old large! A friend of mine gave me several tops about 6 months ago and I couldn't fit a single one of them on my body. They were size L and XL, and now the XL are getting lose and the L fit!!!!! That is a huge NSV for me!

I missed weigh in day again. I think I'm going to weigh in on Sunday.

I feel so so great! I'm so glad I'm out of the funk!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment