Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Monday Part 3

Wow, what a week it has been, and it's only Wednesday! Monday was a typically horrible Monday, then Tuesday was Monday Part 2, and today was Monday Part 3! I really hope tomorrow is not Monday Part 4!

We had our Wednesday night Start2Finish group run. My run was freaking fantastic! I ran 2.34 miles in 28 minutes, which calculated (by My Daily Mile) to 12:10 pace! I have never run that fast before! Maybe taking the last 3 days as lazy rest days has paid off!

I also did really good with eating today as well. I started off doing WW points, then I recently switched to calorie counting. I have gotten really lax lately and haven't really been tracking at all. I weighed in at WW on Sunday and I had a 0.4lb gain, so I decided to go back to counting points and counting everything! I hope to someday, not have to track, but today is not the day!

Tomorrow I have boot camp. I'm NOT looking forward to it!

I don't know if I've talked about how Elliott started at a new sitter last week or not. I absolutely adore her though! I wish we'd have found her long ago! I hope she will not have to change sitters again, and will be here until she starts school!

Also, I'm going to participate in the Get Fit: Coast to Coast Challenge and I'm so excited! It's just what I need right now!

Okay, that's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on your run! Counting WW points is also what works best for me. I hope to someday be a more intuitive eater, but for now, we gotta do what works!

    ReplyDelete