Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Wall?

I didn't get to weigh in this week. We had a lunch meeting at work on Wednesday. That, and Paul's car "Big Blue" went to heaven :( That means we are car pooling again. I took a vacation day tomorrow, so I think I'm going to try and weigh in tomorrow. I'll have Elliott with me, but hopefully that will be okay.

My run on Wednesday was just as horrible, if not more horrible, than Mondays' run. I feel like I'm hitting some kind of wall or something. I feel like I'm getting worse instead of better. I feel like I'm going super slow and getting super tired! I hope I can get over this wall soon!

I went to my boot camp class tonight. Sam was gone, so we had a girl named Kristin. I liked her! The workout was pretty tough! We did 3 different sets of laps and stairs! I hate laps and stairs! I also hate dynamic planks and burpees too! I would wall sit for an hour over any of those! The class went by much faster than it did last week, so that's a good thing!

I've been eating pretty well this week too. I hope it will continue throughout the weekend, especially at Elliott's birthday party on Saturday!

Next Saturday is our first 5k of the year! As of right now, I'm not looking forward to it :( I hope I get more excited as it comes closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment