Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Realize and Accept

Yesterday was a fantastic day for my food.

Breakfast: Peanut butter oatmeal (275 calories)
Lunch: Smart One Lasanga (310 calories)
PM Snack: Peanut butter oatmeal (275 calories)
Dinner: 2.2oz sirlion steak w. 1/4 cup broccli and cheese (275 calories)
After Dinner Snack: 3 reduced fat oreos (150 calories)
Total: 1285 calories



Today is weigh in day at WW. I was thinking about quitting WW, since I've started counting calories instead of points, but I decided not to. I realized that I really need the support I get from there. It is one place that I know everyone is working toward the same goal, and my success will be recognized. I wish that recognition wasn't such a big deal for me, but it really is, and I realize that and accept it.

We also have a run tonight. We are doing intervals or run for 45 seconds, walk for 90 seconds for 20 minutes. I'm going to try to pick up the pace a lot, since 45 seconds is NBD! I think this is really going to help see how far I've come with running. I remember when we first started and were doing this interval and when I would get tired and want to stop, I would start counting starting at 45 to help push me along.

I went grocery shopping last night, which had been LONG overdue! It is nice to know that I have proper food, and won't have to throw some random thing together!

Today is going to be another good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment