Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Need Some Motivation!

I am in need of some big time motivation. I weigh myself a lot. I only consider my WW weigh in as "how much I weigh", but I still weigh at LEAST twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. Before this morning, I had gained every day. I was getting really pissed. I was working out, I was staying within my calorie range, but the scale just kept going up. I got on this morning and had lost 3.2 pounds since yesterday, so that was a relief. I am blaming it on water retention. I went to lunch with my boss on Friday, then out to lunch with Kim and Stephanie Saturday, then shared a personal pizza with Elliott at Sesame Street Live on Sunday. Sodium overload?







We had a scheduled run last night. It was super nice outside and with daylight savings, we had more daylight, so we decided that we were going to run at the park instead of at the Y. We had planned on meeting at the park at 7pm. Paul's car broke down yesterday, so he went with a guy after work to go get it. He didn't get home until about 650p. At 645p, I had kind of decided that he wouldn't be home in time and that I wasn't going to run. I told my self that I'd do it tomorrow. Well, he got home and I texted them that I was just leaving and asked if they would wait for me. Well, the guy from work was still out in our drive talking to him and he started talking to me as well. I didn't end up leaving until about 715p. Our run was 15 minute run, 3 minute walk, 15 minute run. It sucked so so bad! I hated it the whole time! I actually started walking for a few seconds a few times, but they pushed me to do it and finish. I'm glad I did. It just shows me again that the only run you'll ever regret is the one you didn't do. It was funny because a rabbit ran up beside us and scared the beejeezus out of Kim! I thought that she was falling!

I wore the $20 headband on our run last night and it was totally worth it! It didn't slip at all!
So Paul's car broke down yesterday. He thinks he needs to put a water pump in it. I hope that will fix it. The car was my familys car. My parents bought it brand new in 1997. It has over 200,000 miles on it, so I know it's not going to last forever, but I hope it holds up until at least this summer. This summer, my car gets paid off and Paul will get some money from profit sharing at work. But for the rest of this week, we'll be car pooling. We have done it before, and I actually kind of like riding together in the morning as a family!

I took Elliott to Sesame Street Live on Sunday. It was fun! We had good seats and she really liked it!

Waiting for the show to start with her new Ernie doll!




She loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment