Monday, April 9, 2012

Get Fit Challenge Week 1

The Get Fit Challenge starts today! Here is my weigh in picture:



 I'm not happy at all with this, but it's nobodies fault but mine. I ate with reckless abandon all weekend long.



Challenge Goals:
  • I'd like to lose, at least,16 pounds so I can finish the challenge and start the summer under 200lbs
  • To keep running on schedule as I have been since January. I have a 2 mile race, 2 5ks and a 10k. I'd like to finish the 2 miler sub-30, and the 5ks sub-44. I haven't set a time goal for the 10k yet, but I'll post it as soon as I do.
  • To go yoga, at least, twice a month
  • Track more diligently with WW they way I did in the beginning.

Easter was extremely eventful. My daughter fell on the concrete on her face and may have broken her nose. It's pretty bruised and swollen. Poor baby.

After that, my SIL, Melanie, had a seizure! She has a seizure disorder, but hasn't had one in 8 years! It was pretty scary. She went to the hospital by ambulance, but they discharged her last night.

Craziness yesterday!

That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!
    -ashley
    http://mylifewithweightloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in this challenge with you. We can do this!

    ReplyDelete