Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cake Free Until The Year Ends In 3!

Yesterday we had our group run. It had an increased running time. It was running for 60 seconds at a time instead of 45. I know it was easier this time, because when I would start to get tired, I would start counting up starting at 45 seconds and almost every time, I didn't even get to 50 before the whistle blew. So that means that 60 seconds felt about the same as 45 did last time! They took a photo of our group. I was in the front and I was hating that I was in the front, but when the picture was posted on Facebook, I was really surprised that I didn't hate how I looked.
That is me in the front left in the white hoodie. Now I'm glad I was in the front, because it helped me see some progress!

I went to my friend's daughters first birthday yesterday. It was fun. Elliott had a really good time playing with all the kids. The cake looked SO good, but I didn't have any! I smelled it though! It smelled fantastic! I didn't even feel sorry for myself for not having a piece, I felt good about the decision! That makes 1 cake event down, about a thousand to go for this year. I know I can do it! She posted a picture of me and my daughter on Facebook and it also helped me see my progress! After the party we went over to the park and I felt a lot different from the last time we were there several months ago. I felt like I had the energy to actually play with my daughter and not want to sit down the whole time!

I can't wait to see where I am another 3 1/2 months from now!
October 2, 2011 260lbs
 



















January 14, 2012 228lbs.( I feel like I can really see a difference in my face, neck, and chest.)









No comments:

Post a Comment