Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In

I had my weigh in today and I lost 2.2 pounds this week! I was happy with that loss. I'm officially down to pre pregnancy weight!

I went to the Y last night to do my cross-training as part of the Start2Finish program. I did strength training and then 20 minutes on the elliptical. We have a group run tonight with Start2Finish. I hope it is easier than the run I did by myself on the treadmill on Monday!

I had a horrible day yesterday. Not in the fact that I ate bad (I did really well) or that I didn't exercise. I was just feeling down mentally. I kept second guessing myself, asking myself if I really had it in me to follow this through. Then my cousin posted some pictures on Facebook and said that she had lost 62 pounds, and it made me feel like my 30 was nothing and that I still have a LONG way to go. Because of this I spent a good portion of the day on Pinterest looking up motivational saying to help me through. There were two that stuck out to my feeling of yesterday:
 



I love, love, LOVE looking up motivational shit on Pinterest. It really helps me gain some prospective and keep my head in the right place!

No comments:

Post a Comment