Friday, January 20, 2012

Not Into It

Wednesday I weighed in at 226.2! I lost 2.2 pounds again this week! I am SO close to my next goal. I have 1.2 pounds to go until I reach it! Hopefully next week!

At the WW meeting, an older lady saw me and came across the room to tell me that I was looking really good! It made me so happy! And yesterday at work, Bekki told me that I looked so skinny. I told her "Not skinny, just less fat!" but I will eventually get to skinny!

Kim and I ran on Wednesday morning again. We did 5 minute walk, 90 second jog, 90 second walk, 3 minute jog, 3 minute walk x2. 3 minutes was SO much harder than 2.5! I don't know why, cause it's only 30 seconds more! Ahh! We do that same interval again tomorrow morning for group run, then it increased a lot on Monday.

I did cross training yesterday. It sucked. I was not into it. I had a horrible day. I forgot my lunch, so I  had to eat some standby soup. It wasn't bad, just not what I was hoping for. Then I didn't have any snacks so I ate a bunch of candy. Then I came home and ate dinner before I went to the Y. I didn't do a lot of my strength training because it was stuff I haven't done before and I couldn't find a good replacement. So I did like 4 strength training exercises. For my cardio, I picked the recumbent bike, which was a big mistake. I kind of just wanted to sit and look at Facebook on my phone the whole time, but I picked one of the fitness programs and it was really hard. It felt like I was pedaling through mud! Then when I was done, it said that I only burned like 74 calories! It was disappointing.

I woke up feeling good that today was a new day. I had a spinach smoothie for breakfast. I had a clementine, banana, and vitatop for my morning snacks. For lunch I had a small portion of last nights "buttered" noodles and half a PB &J. And I had a WW ice cream bar. For dinner we are having burgers.

We were slow at work this afternoon, so I took the afternoon off. I'm planning on going to the Y before I have to go get Elliott from her babysitter. I really need to do some dishes and laundry and stuff too, but all I feel like doing is laying around...

I meet with  my personal trainer tomorrow again. I'm not really sure what we are going to do, but we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment