Friday, January 27, 2012

Not feeling too hot today...

So at my weigh in on Wednesday, I weighed 224.8 for a loss of 1.4 pounds! I was able to cross off a goal on my list! My next goal weight is 219, which was my highest weight ever after my wedding.

Stephanie and I ran with the S2F group on Wednesday night. Our longest running interval was 5 minutes. It wasn't bad. I feel like I'm trucking right along! We got our certificates for our 5 free yoga classes and they had a yoga clinic after the run. I'm kind of excited about the yoga classes! I had a cross training scheduled for yesterday and I had planned on getting up and going to the Y at 5am, but when my alarm went off, I was way too tired. Then my stomach started hurting really bad at work, so I didn't go at lunch or after work either. I'm trying not to feel guilty about it because I need to listen to my body. I'm still not feeling well today. I left work at lunch time to come home and rest.

Tonight Elliott and I are going to see Disney Princesses Live with my SIL and niece. I hope I feel better by then. I'm going to go either way, because it was $50 for the tickets!

We have another S2F group run tomorrow morning. I REALLY hope I feel better by then, because I do NOT want to miss any of my runs.

The other day a lady thought I was pregnant. It kind of upset me, because I have been feeling really great because I'm losing consistently and then someone has to go and think I'm pregnant! Ah! She was talking to Elliott and I, and told me about her daughter being pregnant and she said that she was due March 20th. I told her that Elle's birthday was the 17th and she asked how old she was going to be, and I told her she was going to be 2. Then she said "And you're having another baby..?" and I said "Nope." But in my head I was thinking "Actually, I've recently lost 35lbs. Thanks for taking me back down a notch!" It made me realize that I have come a long way, but I still have a LONG way to go! By this time next year, no one will think I'm pregnant ever again!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch, that is such a huge "no-no". But on the bright side, she might have looked at your glowing face and smile and thought - maybe. But... foot in mouth.

    Hope you get your run in! I have one tomorrow and I'm trying to get ready for it too. Might have to delay until Sunday. Time to go and ice my sore body now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND! awesome FIRST GOAL!!! 219 here you come!

    ReplyDelete